I-Tek provides full consulting and implementation services for
networks and desktop connectivity.
|Peer to Peer|
|Home Networks (TANs)|
I-Tek employs certified Microsoft, Novell and CompTIA people in order
to provide the best installation and support of your network.
- Design and Installation
- Whether your network is a few workstations and printers or a few
hundred spanning miles our team can design and implement a network
that meets your needs. We can perform all tasks from CAT5
certified wiring to full turn-key installations.
- Network Administration
- Our staff is trained and experienced in routine and occasional
network administration duties.
- Network Support
- Our certified staff can provide network support including servers,
hubs, switches and routers.
- Service and Repair
- We provide maintenance, service and repair on networks on both the
physical layer and logical layer.
- Upgrades and Modifications
- We provide network upgrades and modifications, including OS, network
layer, servers, etc.
- Network Monitoring
- We provide monitoring of your network as frequently as you
want. We baseline the network and then provide notification when
conditions change. We can also provide real time monitoring to
provide emergency notification, even during non-business hours when
network components or services fail.