I-Tek can provide partial or full documentation services. Our
documentation specialists can tailor the printed or on-line material to
|Network Disaster Recovery Planning|
Our documentation specialists can tailor the printed or on-line
material to your specific needs.
- System Documentation
- We can provide detailed network system and logical layer views using
products such as Visio and Network administration reports using
products such as Bindview. We can also provide simpler
documentation when the customer desires.
- User Documentation
- We can provide user documentation such as reference or training
manuals on existing or new systems. The documentation could be
strictly software and/or process related.
- PHD Documentation
- PHD (push here documentation) are user guides giving explicit detail
for users who need the who, what, when and where of following
instructions on equipment that may or may not be routine.
- Network Disaster Recovery Planning
- Sometimes the most difficult for companies to write since the
network is usually more of a living than a static environment.
We can provide documentation that takes the guess work out of recovery
process when a disaster strikes.